Sep 22, 2015 - 08:04 AM
Here is the procedure to calibrate the LPG sender:
1. The LPG tank must be full when the sender is calibrated, otherwise the calibration will be invalid. Fill the LPG tank by using an alternate measurement method, such as weight, a spit valve, or a mechanical gauge on the tank.
2. To calibrate, press and hold down the LPG button, the display will show some LPG level.
3. While continuing to hold down the LPG button, press and hold down the BATT button. Continue to hold down both buttons for about 5 seconds until the display shows “LPG”.
4. When this occurs release both buttons, the display will show “CAL” for a second and then shut off, completing the calibration procedure.
5. The LPG can be recalibrated as many times as desired, although recalibration should not be needed unless the LPG tank sender or the display has been replaced.