Nov 30, 2015 - 08:53 AM
1. Place the tray in the desired compartment and make sure the tray clears the lip of the door frame when extended. If it doesn’t, you may have to use shims (i.e. 1”x4”/2”x4”) along the side rails to raise the tray.
2. Make sure the tray/shims are square with the compartment. If using shims, fasten* them to the floor first.
3. Extend tray out slightly to expose the predrilled holes in the side rails. Begin to fasten the tray in first set of holes.
4. Continue to extend the tray outward while fastening* the tray in each of the predrilled holes until it is fully extended.
5. If using a 90” tray, extend the tray in the opposite direction and repeat steps 3 & 4.