Nov 30, 2016 - 07:41 AM
Syncing the RVLock handle with your Keypad or Remotes
1. Lightly press the learning button with a paper clip through the pin hole located next to the on/off switch. A beep will confirm that you have entered the programming mode.
2. Now repeat pressing the lock button on your remote until the handle confirms with a series of rapid beeps. (Usually takes one or two times) , OR if you have a keypad, repeat typing in your numeric code and pressing the lock button until the handle confirms with a series of rapid beeps. (Usually takes one or two times)
- Default code for all new keypads is 1234.If you would like to change your keypad code see “Programming a new code into your RVLock Keypad “ located above after completing this “syncing” process…
- If programming did not work or if you have additional remotes to program, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- You can have both a Keypad and multiple remotes operating the same or multiple RVLock handles.