Here is the instructions for Fresh Cab. Hope this helps.How it works: Simply place four pouches in your garage or other enclosed storage place to immediately start controlling your mouse problem. For preventative use in non-infested areas, simply place one pouch for every 125 sq. feet, scent lasts up to 90 days. For use in currently infested areas, increase use to 1 pouch per 8 sq. feet of floor space and replace every 30 days. One whiff of this specially formulated blend is enough to send rodents packing.
Begin treatment with one pouch per average sized room or storage area placed near entry points where rodent might gain entry. For current infestations, place a pouch near possible food and water sources. Remember, rodents need food and water, as well as shelter.
Increase number of pouches as needed, until desired results are achieved. Heavier infestations may require more pouches per room. For mouse prone areas use 1 pouch per 125 sq. feet placed at area entrance for protection. Replace when the scent is no longer strong to the nose. For known infested areas, use one pouch per 8 sq. feet of floor space placed at area entrance for up to 30 days of maximum protection.
Proven in independent testing to be effective up to 100 days in infested enclosed areas like garages, sheds, and small outbuildings. We are waiting for a Federal EPA review in order to update our label with instructions for this "larger area" application.
- RV: use 3 pouches for up to 30 ft. Place near water tank, drains, and cushions.
- Tractor or Truck: use 2 pouches; replace when scent has diminished; 4 if it is in storage for the season
- Combine: use 4 pouches when putting away for the year
- Garage: use 2 pouches for single garage, 4 for double garage. Replace every 30-45 days
- Home: use one in an entryway, pantry, or closet. Use in mouse prone areas like vents that open to the outside (i.e. dryer vent, attic vent, etc.).
- Tac room: use 1 pouch per 8 feet of floor space
- Auto: use one in the trunk, one under each seat, and one under the hood if in storage (be careful to remove pouch under hood before driving). Replace when scent has diminished.
- Drop Ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces: Use one pouch per 8 sq. feet, replace in 30 days to prevent re-infestation.