Jul 21, 2017 - 05:39 AM
1. Empty tank and add 1 ounce of concentrated detergent solution to the fresh water tank for every 4 gallons of tank capacity. (For a 40-gallon fresh water tank, add 10 fl oz of detergent)
2. Fill tank with water. Run diluted Detergent Solution through each faucet, shower and water outlet for approximately 1 minute.
3. Empty the tank.
4. Flush the tank and faucet lines by filling with clean water, running water through the lines and draining.
You are now ready for step 2!
Important tips for use:
Use the markings on the label for measuring the proper dilutions. When there is no direct opening in the tank, solutions can be added to the tank through a water filter canister (with filter removed) or by pouring solution into a hose and connecting hose to the external water inlet.
Sanitization of interior hard non-porous surfaces of water holding tanks - sanitization should occur after initial installation, after the system is serviced and periodically during its use.
1. Shut off incoming water line.
2. Units/tanks must be washed with a compatible detergent (enclosed) and rinsed with potable water before sanitizing.
3. Prepare a solution of 2 ounces of product per 8 gallons of water (200 ppm active quaternary).
4. Apply or circulate (if possible) to wet all surfaces and allow a minimum contact of 60 seconds.
5. Drain the unit.
6. Return to service by opening incoming water lines.